Saturday, September 22, 2012

ROKERI romantic i Kate Hudson

The actress known for her role "How to lose a guy in 10 days", Kate Hudson appreciates the great support of fiancé Matthew Bellamy.

33-year-old and frontmani rock band Muse are engaged from April 2011. Kate and Matthew have a son 14 months together.
Kate is very happy family life.

"My boyfriend is so supportive of everything and this is the best. Everything is great. Really wonderful," she said.

The actress is interested in many areas of life. Despite the fact that she is a mother and a boyfriend, the star says that it is important to deal with other activities outside the home.
"I am an active person. I am active with my child and I work out. They pay attention to these things because we think are important for everything, for the mind, body and others. I am very happy, "she concludes.

No comments:

Post a Comment